Domaine Balland Grande Cuvée Sancerre 2021


Jean-Paul Balland has handed over the running of this Sancerre domaine to his two daughters, Elise and Isabelle. Isabelle’s husband Julien joined the Domaine in 2017.

This is their Grande Cuvée which comes from a few specially selected parcels (just 2 hectares) of clay and limestone pebbles. 60% of the wine is fermented and aged in 600L new oak barrels, which gently coat the wine adding incredible depth and complexity. The remaining 40% is aged and matured in stainless steel. The wine is matured for 12 months with regular bâtonnage. 13% vol.


Out of Stock

SKU VN3284 Categories , , , , , ,